The Air Cadet Foundation or British Columbia was established in 2006 at the request of individuals who wished to make donations to help sustain and grow the Air Cadet Program in British Columbia.
The purpose of the AC Foundation can be found at:
- The AC Foundation is a registered Society of BC, as well as a registered Charity with CRA.
- The AC Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors who are or have been past members of the Air Cadet League of Canada, BC Provincial Committee.
BC Air Cadets are invited to submit a design for a LOGO which will become the trademark for the Air Cadet Foundation of BC.
- This competition is only open to Air Cadets in British Columbia
- Cadets must be active at a Squadron in BC and will not age out before the December 31st, 2020
- Submissions must include, Squadron Number / Cadet Name / Cadet Email / Cadet Phone Number
- The Cadet submitting the winning Logo will receive $200
- All Logo submissions become the property of the Air Cadet Foundation of British Columbia
- By submitting a logo design, the Cadet agrees to relinquish all ownership rights of the artwork/design to the Air Cadet Foundation of British Columbia
- The winner will be required to sign a waiver form to indicate this agreement after the selection is made
- The winning logo will become the Trademark of the Foundation
- The winner’s name will be recorded in the minutes of the 2020 Foundation’s AGM and will be recognized at the 2020 BC Provincial Committee AGM
- Submitted Logos must be circular (not an oval), and all artwork/text must fit within the circle
- Submitted Vector Images may be in AI, EPS, or SVG formats
- Submitted Bitmap Images may be in TIF, PNG or JPG formats and must be a MINIMUM of 4800 pixels by 4800 pixels in size
- All submissions and / or questions are to be emailed to email@example.com and titled “Logo Contest”
- All submissions must be received by 11 pm on August 30th, 2020